Arizona DUI Classes
Licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services
Complete Your DUI Classes Easily
- Compassionate and Interesting Counselors Who Make Time Fly
- Convenient Location – Easy Access and Parking
- The Most Comfortable Facility
Our DUI Classes Are
Effective - Discreet - Interesting
At Reclaim U, we are changing the way DUI education classes are done. After surveying the Arizona DUI counseling landscape and what DUI classes cost, we found there aren’t many that will make it as pleasant and rewarding as possible for attendees.
- Comfortable Environment – Easier Process
- Interesting and Engaging DUI Classes Make Time Go Faster
- Discreet Facility and Counselors
We offer valuable substance abuse education that help our clients, NO PREACHING. We are an Arizona state approved facility. We provide you judgement-free alcohol awareness counseling services whose sole purposes are helping you understand your own motivations and giving you the tools necessary to gain control of your life. Helping people stop driving under the influence involves helping them understand themselves. Taking DUI classes to get a license back is only one aspect. A healthier and happier life can be real for you.
How Long Are DUI Classes in Arizona?
We offer state approved classes for all levels of court ordered DUI classes in Arizona.
- Level 1: 16 hour education course.
- Level 2: 16 hour to 72 hour programs. The amount depends on many factors. See the following section below on “How many Hours”
Can I take online DUI Classes in Arizona?
- Arizona does not allow online DUI classes. So if you have to go then select a facility that will make it as easy and comfortable as possible to complete the classes. That is us!
- Our clients leave with the knowledge and ability to create better and healthier lives for themselves and their families.
Taking our DUI classes ensures you will satisfy all Arizona DUI class requirements.
What is the Purpose of DUI Alcohol and Drug Screening?
Our DUI Alcohol and drug Screening serves two purposes. The first is to help you obtain your MVD Restricted Driver’s License and the second purpose is to determine how many hours of DUI Education drug/Treatment you’ll need to complete IF you’re convicted of your DUI.
One of the complaints of people who have undergone treatment in the past is that they felt the facilities have added hours “to get more money out of me”. We have supplied the criteria here so you know exactly what the expectations are.
DUI Drug & Alcohol Screenings
DUI & Alcohol Evaluations
DUI & Alcohol Assessments
Summary of Arizona DUI Laws
- According to the Arizona Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, DUI is considered a violent crime.
- In 2016, 24% of traffic deaths were related to people driving under the influence.
- Arizona Statute 4-244.344 – no one under 21 may have any spirituous liquor in their body while operating a motor vehicle.
- It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle while under any combination of liquor, drugs or vapor releasing substances if the person is impaired to the slightest degree.
- It is illegal to drive with an alcohol concentration of 0.08 or more (.04% for commercial drivers) within two hours of driving or being in actual physical control of the vehicle .
- Extreme DUI – drive or be in actual physical control of a vehicle in this state if the person has an alcohol concentration of 0.15 or more but less than 0.20 within two hours of driving or being in actual physical control of the vehicle
MVD Screening and Revocation
Substance Abuse Screenings
This is a REQUIRED screening by the MVD for individuals with any alcohol or drug-related driving citations. The average appointment takes an hour. You are REQUIRED to bring a copy of your citation or Admin per se from the MVD. The MVD screening will be administered by one of our licenced counselors. Upon completion, you will receive a print out from the DMV confirming the receipt of the evaluation.
MVD Revocation Substance Abuse Screening
This is a REQUIRED screening for individuals with a revoked licence. It must be completed before driving privileges will be reinstated.
- Your revocation packet with page “A” completed and notarized WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS, and “B” completed by the court where the last alcohol or drug related ticket was issued. If your last offense was a felony, have your probation officer fill it out or take it to the probation department to fill out. SUPERIOR COURT WILL NOT FILL YOUR PART “B”. Bring part “C” blank. OUR OFFICE WILL MAIL OUT THE PACKET IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- Information with the dates of all alcohol or drug related driving offenses.
Any certificates of treatment programs you have completed (If available).Your screening will be mailed to the MVD from our office after your appointment and the MVD will mail you a copy of their decision 4 weeks after your appointment.
Substance Abuse and Court Ordered DUI Classes
A Comprehensive substance abuse evaluation with assessments and thorough interview with a master’s level counselor to determine the appropriate treatment plan personally tailored to fit the client.
We offer a 10-20 week group treatment program. We work on identifying triggers and warning signs that could lead to potential relapse. In Relapse Prevention, we give you the tools to maintain sobriety, even in high-risk situations.
Substance Abuse Treatment
Learn about addictive patterns and find a path to living a sober lifestyle. In our 90 minute group meeting, 2-3 times a week, you will learn to identify behavior patterns related to use.
DUI Court Ordered Treatment Classes
Education classes and treatment for alcohol related legal issues.
Level 1 16 hour education course
Level 2 16 hour to 72 hour programs
Motor Vehicle Evaluations
We offer the MVD restoration substance abuse evaluations for the review of drivers licence restoration.
Substance Abuse Education
In this Comprehensive 8 hour, 1 day course, you learn about the effects of alcohol and drugs on the body and mind. You will go through a personal evaluation of your use and the cost. We will help you set goals based on YOUR DESIRED OUTCOME. We provide our clients with many options for substance abuse counseling.
Counseling is a journey. Like any journey, the road cannot begin until you take the first step. Once you do, we make the journey with you.
Acting as a guide, our counselors work diligently with you to recognize pitfalls. We help you find motivation and set up attainable goals, paving the way to confidence and success.
Reclaim U Reasons
Life Can Be Good - Call Us Today
- We Help You Get Your Life on Track
- We Help You Get a Revoked Drivers License Reinstated
- We Help You Overcome Life Challenges Successfully
- We Help Families With Effective Family and Parenting Counseling
- We Help Marriages
- We Help You Overcome Substance Abuse and Addictions
- We Help You Overcome Anger and Domestic Violence Problems
Reclaim U was created to make a comfortable and discreet environment for people.
We know that most of the people coming in for DUI classes are not doing so willingly.
We have done our research to make a comfortable environment.
DUI classes can seem long when they are not conducted with style. We make them interesting and valuable for our clients health and well being.